MedEx Waste provides a Full Service Pharmaceutical Waste and Returns program for Hospitals, pharmacies, medical practices and surgery centers in 50 states. MedEx has a partnersip with companies licensed by the DEA to handle the return and destruction of CII – CV controlled substances, expired drug returns to manufacturers for credit and a comprehensive EPA Compliant Pharma Waste program. The Pharma Waste Program is EPA / The Joint Commission Compliant and meets New forthcoming EPA Regulations regarding segregation of pharma waste at the clinical level.
MedEx Waste Pharmaceutical Programs Offer:
- EPA / TJC Compliant Pharma Waste Program
- Comprehensive Returns Program for Expired Drugs
- On-Site and Mail-Back Pharma Return Programs
- Hazardous Waste Pick-up and Destruction services
- Accurate online Reporting of inventory of Return
- Non-returnable product destroyed in DEA/EPA/DOT/RCRA compliance